In this cold weather, we wake up but feel lazy. Along with this, frequent colds and coughs. Occasional headaches. How does the mind turn to exercise? And if we sit still, we will gain weight. That's why experts say not to take these frequently. These also keep the mind happy if you see your favorite food. Sometimes the mind is not under control until eating. But every time you eat out of control, the calories accumulate like a mountain. Apart from this, if you can take food properly to get all the nutrients, the weight will be under control. Nutritionists are saying. How about that?
Its high fiber content makes the stomach full. It contains an enzyme called ficin, which speeds up digestion and reduces the fat accumulated around the stomach. It also provides essential nutrients like copper, magnesium, and potassium to the body.
It is rich in Vitamin C. C plays a major role in fat burning. It also improves metabolism. Isn't water more it can control hunger too.
The main principle of dieters is low calories. That's why this fruit is said to be the best choice for them. Moreover, it makes the stomach full and prevents hunger quickly. It will melt the accumulated fat and reduce weight. It is also a good remedy for gas, belching, and diarrhea.
Guava is a good alternative to snacks during this period. Take this when craving sweets. For health, health does not let things like the flu. A large amount of fiber and vitamins not only helps in weight loss but also boosts immunity.
A treasury of vitamins and minerals! Rich in vitamins A and C, iron, potassium, magnesium, and copper. During this period, bloating and constipation are bothering. It removes those problems and protects the digestive system. These properties are good for the skin.
Don't think of food as something. It requires proper planning. Early in the morning, have a protein-rich breakfast. It makes the stomach full for a long time. Gives more energy.
Excess insulin in the body is not a problem. Egg whites, tiffins made with sprouts, cheese, milk, and oats are all like this. They release carbohydrates in the body that keep the metabolism active. As a result, there is no problem with uncontrollable weight.
• If you find it difficult to eat soaked almonds, grind them and add them to any idli chutney. Instead of oily food in the morning, eat steamed food. Try idlis and vadas made with multi- grains. They are digested slowly and curb the urge to eat something. Make sure to have one serving of soya and chana during the week. Along with folic acid, they provide enough protein and calcium to the body. Like corn, sprouts chat well as snacks.
• The lighter the dinner, the better. Eat food without spices. Avoid meat. If you want to overeat, choose liquid food instead of solid food, such as grilled chicken or soup, and weight will not be a problem. Soups and sugar-free fruit juices keep carbs in check and prevent weight gain. It is better to take the diet according to the advice of a nutritionist.
If it decreases, don't increase it anymore
Many people lose some weight by doing various exercises and not eating all their favorite foods. Don't leave the target there. Some precautions should be taken to prevent weight loss.
• The rules you follow to lose weight should be good for your health. They should be made a habit in the future as well. A balanced diet and regular exercise should be a part of your daily routine and you will know if you are gaining or not by keeping track of your weight at least every 15 days.
• Even if you don't have time to exercise, do half an hour of jogging, jogging, and cycling at home every day. At least if that doesn't work. Do it even if it's ice cream. All these will keep your body active. Make the muscles healthy.
• Eat foods that are high in fiber. Whole grains, vegetables, and fruits provide plenty of fiber. These are also low in calories. Moreover, when you eat such things, your stomach feels full quickly. These prevent weight gain.
• Reduce frequent eating out oil. Make sure to include more cooked ingredients in your diet. Many people avoid dairy products to lose weight. That's not right. Eat them. But choose non-fat ones. Especially consuming milk and curd daily consumes calories. Avoid foods with added oil, butter, ghee, cream, or flour as much as possible. Eat more salads and fruit juices and try to reduce the remaining.