Having opportunities is one thing, but making good use of them is another thing. For any work to do smartly, one must know the inclination. For example, Google Docs is a very important web-based productivity tool. It is also completely free. This online word processor works for tasks ranging from document creation to editing. It is a combination of many functionalities and commands. But keyboard shortcuts not only make things easier but also save time. That is.
Alt+Page Left or Alt+Page Right can rotate the image to classicize or counter clear size. Press Control + Shift + V (English letter) together to paste any text without formatting. Control Shift S + Voice Typing tools can be used. Pressing that combination will switch on the microphone. So that every word spoken is typed. A document can replace a word by pressing Control Shift H together. But this shortcut involves replacing every word in the entire document. But it can't.
1. You can check the number of words in a document by pressing Control Shift + C together.
2. Press Control + F to quickly find specified text.
3. You can insert a link with text headings into a document by pressing Control + K together. With this, other than you can also click on the text heading and open the link.
4. Control + Shift + E can bring the text to the center of the document. It is enough to press Control, Shift, and L/R together to move the text left or right.
5. Press Control + O to open the file