Bananas are all time available fruit. We should eat at least one banana in our daily life. Vitamins and minerals are rich sources in bananas. Everyone likes this fruit.
Nutrients play a crucial role in keeping our bodies healthy. Those are very useful to our health and diet maintenance.
In the amount of 100 g
Energy 116 kcal
Fat 0.3 g
Calcium 17 mg
Carotene 78 µg
Protein 1.2 g
Sugar 14 g
Fiber 3 g
Fructose 7 g
Glucose 8 g
Starch 6 g
Moisture 70.1 g
Ascorbic acid 70 mg
Carbohydrates 27.2 g
Vitamin C 10.3 g
Vitamin B6 0.4 mg
1. It can reduce heat in our bodies.
2. It can help for easy digestion and build-in metabolism. Some people take over food and suffer from stomach problems with indigestion. In that situation banana take, it can ease digestion. Taking a banana after a meal is good for health.
3. Whenever you are playing sports when that time feels tired when that time taking of banana gives you instant energy.
4. In this, all nutrition is good for health. Potassium helps to build muscles in our body. And it may help to reduce the formation of stones in the kidney.
5. It protects your skin from free radicals.
6. When the insect bites from itching and swelling. If you rub the inside of the banana peel can reduce those.
7. Suffering from dyspepsia if you take it and give a good result.
8. Fitness coaches are says to eat something other than an empty stomach before coming to the gym. Why not exercise on an empty stomach? Exercising without eating anything can lead to lethargy. Most young people eat two bananas before going to the gym. Eating these and exercising can give you instant energy.
8. Potassium helps to respond to nerve cells in our body. It keeps the heartbeat in good condition and the sodium effect on blood pressure can reduce. Due to bananas contain antioxidant flavonoids, some studies show that they can significantly reduce the risk of heart disease. Many people are dying of heart disease. So consuming banana daily can provide some protection from heart diseases.
9. By containing iron, it can help for who are suffering from anemia.
10. It helps to maintain body weight and dietary food.
11. It is better for eating a banana for breakfast and after lunch.
12. So many people take it in their breakfast because it gives sufficient calories to our bodies.