Once upon a time, only people over fifty years of age got gray hair, but now many people are getting gray hair before they reach their old age. Looking older than one's age, using various hair dyes and shampoos to cover it up getting side effects due to the chemicals in them instead of all this, let's know why gray hair occurs at a young age and what to do to prevent gray hair.
Unhealthy eating habits and genetics are the main causes of gray hair at an early age. There should be no shortage of nutrients in the diet.
To prevent gray hair, eat plenty of vitamin B-rich foods. These should be ensured in the diet. White hair means vitamin B deficiency. Not only this, but it also prevents hair fall and dry hair problems. Pay attention to the presence of vitamin B in the daily diet. Because hair is nourished by healthy foods. If you don't change your diet at the right time to turn white hair black naturally, it can harm your hair. Dairy products are rich in vitamin B and should be consumed more. Along with this, foods containing vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 should be eaten. If there is a deficiency of vitamin B in the body, the supply of oxygen to the hair decreases. Biotin folic acid deficiency can also lead to premature graying of hair.
Lentils, Cereals, Nuts, Milk, Yogurt, Cheese, Eggs, Greens, Wheat, Almonds, Peas, Sunflower Seeds, Avocado, Fish, Meat, Sweet Potatoes, Soybean, Potato, Spinach, Banana, Broccoli, Beans in Diet Daily Taking care of it can prevent gray hair.
Follow these simple tips
1. A paste of ground curry leaves or fenugreek leaves mixed with egg white or buttermilk should be applied as a pack on the head. After two hours, wash it off with warm water. Should be used Less concentrated shampoos for head baths. Doing this twice a week will not help. If the white hair comes, it will turn black with time.
2. Take all the hibiscus leaves that are suitable for your head and mix coconut oil in them and apply it to your hair. After two hours, the nail should be bathed with warm water. Doing this twice a week will get relief from the problem of white hair.
3. Coffee powder is one of the wonderful remedies for white hair. After boiling one and a half spoons of coffee powder in a glass of water, apply it to the hair follicles. Fingers should be massaged touching the hair roots. After doing this for 30 minutes, take a shower.
4. Only lukewarm water should be used for head baths. Herbal henna mixed with beetroot juice gives an excellent color to the hair.
5. Those with white hair should heat two spoons of turmeric on the pen and mix it until it turns black. After it cools down, add a sufficient amount of coconut oil or sesame oil and apply it to the scalp. After that take a bath. By doing so, the hair will stay black for longer.
6. Boil henna powder in castor oil. After that, take it down from the stove and let it cool down and apply adhesive to the hair shafts. After that, the head should be bathed with reetha or Shikakai.
By doing the above you can prevent your hair from turning white. So even if you are careless in your eating habits, take proper precautions and plan to eat good food every day. Do not eat whatever falls. Eat good food and stay healthy.