GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna, a natural gas company in the public sector is going to fill up 277 posts. Candidates will be selected based on this interview for the posts of Senior Officer / Officer Sir (Security). PWD candidates are exempted from this.
There are vacancies in finance and accounts, security, fire, and safety mechanical and renewable energy departments.
Eligibility: Graduation/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ CMA/ Master's Degree/ PG Diploma with 65% marks in the relevant specialization as per the post. SC, ST, and PWD candidates should score 60 percent.
1. Chief Manager (Renewable Energy): Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electrical and Instrumentation/ Chemical with 12 years of experience in Central/ State/ Private Organizations. Should work in Wind/Solar/Hydrogen sectors.
2. Senior Engineer: Electrical/Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electrical and Instrumentation/ Chemi-Cal Engineering, should have one year of work experience.
3. Senior Engineer (Chemical): Engineering Degree in Chemical/ Petrochemical/Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology and Polymer Science Chemical Technology and Public Technology with one year of experience in the management of a Petrochemical Plant/ Hydrocarbon Refinery/ Fertilizer Plant.
4. Senior Engineer (Mechanical): One year of experience in managing Mechanical/Production/Production and Industrial/Manufacturing/Chemical and Automobile Engineering, Petrochemical Plant/Hydrocarbon Refinery/Fertilizer Plant.
5. Sr. Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering, with 1-year experience in the construction and maintenance of oil and gas pipelines.
6. Senior Engineer (Instrumentation): Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electrical and Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering Degree.
7. Senior Engineer (Gailtel TC / TM): Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Electrical and Electronics / Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering Degree in fire and Safety Department of Central / State Governments / Undertakings Large Private Enterprises Should have one year experience as an executive.
8. Senior Engineer (Metallurgy): Degree in Metallurgy/Metallurgy and Materials Engineering with one year of experience in Metallurgy/Metallurgy and Mineral Testing/Damage Mechanism Identification.
9. Senior Officer (Fire and Safety): Engineering Degree in Wire/Fire and Safety with one-year working experience in Fire and Safety department.
10. Senior Officer (CMD): Chemical/Mechanical/Degree in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Civil/ Telecommunication Engineering with one year of experience in Contract and Procurement/ Materials Management / Stores and Purchases.
11. Senior Officer (Marketing): Eng ring Degree, Marketing Oil, and Gas/ Petroleum and Energy/ Energy and Infrastructure/ MBA Degree in International Business. Must have 1 year of working experience in a relevant department.
12. Senior Officer (FMDA): CA/ CMA (ICWA) or B.Com with 60% marks. OR MBA Finance with 65% marks and one year of experience.
13. Senior Officer (Ha): Degree should be passed with 60% marks. MBA/ MSW in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Human Resources Management.
14. Officer (Security): Degree 60 percent. Pass with marks. Three years experience in Security Installations, Piersighting/First Aid.
Age: Should be between 28-45 years as of 2.02.2023. The maximum age is 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (SCL), and PWD will have a 10-year relaxation.
Only full-time regular courses will be considered. There is an exception for CA/CMA course.
Application Fee: Rs.200, to be paid online. SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay the fee.
Last date for application: 02.02.2023