top of page

Diploma in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University

Diploma notifications

Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (NDVVU), Tirupati has released a notification for the 'Diploma in Animal Husbandry program. There is a total of 990 seats. Candidates will be selected based on academic merit. Admissions are given in university-affiliated and government polytechnic colleges. 75 percent of seats are reserved for students who have studied in rural schools for at least four years. The remaining 25 percent of seats are reserved for those who have studied in urban areas. The duration of the program is two years. There are a total of four semesters or two semesters per year. The first three semesters are coursework; There is a work experience program in the last semester. Instruction will be in English medium. Those who complete this course are ineligible for admission to the 'BVSC & AH' program.

Seats in Diploma

There are a total of 300 seats with 30 seats in each of the ten government polytechnic colleges across the state.

» Total 600 seats with 50 seats in each of the 12 private affiliated colleges in the state.

» An additional ten percent seats in each polytechnic college have been earmarked for the EWS category.

Govt Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Colleges

 Garividi, Madakasira, Venkataramanna Gudem, RC Puram, Palamaneru, Rapur, Banavasi, Kommemarri, Sadam, Vennalavalasa

Affiliated Polytechnics

» Malineni Lakshmaiah Animal Husbandry Polytechnic

Singarayakonda Mandal, Prakasam District

» SSA&N Animal Husbandry Polytechnic- Narsaraopeta, Guntur

» Dr. Anjali Animal Husbandry Polytechnic-Nagayalanka, Krishna Distt

» Sri Venkateswara Animal Husbandry Polytechnic-Echcherla, Srikakulam District

» Chaitanya Bharti Animal Husbandry Polytechnic-Proddatur, Kadapa District

» Gokul Animal Husbandry Palite Knik-Bobbili, Vizianagaram District.

» Adarana Animal Husbandry Clinic - Hampapuram, Anantapuram District

» Above Animal Husbandry Polytechnic-Kakinada, East Godavari District

» Bhuma Shobhanagi Reddy Memorial AHP-Allagadda, Kurnool District

» Archana Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Ee Abbavaram, Kadapa District

» Sri Venkateswara Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Ekkolu, Kadapa

» Srinivasa Animal Husbandry Pali Technique-Jammalamadugu, Kadapa District


Candidates must have passed the 10th/equivalent examination with first-class marks. 50 percent marks are enough for disabled, SC, and ST candidates. Average marks obtained in physics, chemistry, and biology subjects under science marks for candidates who have passed intermediates and then read; Under Social Marks, the average marks obtained in History, Civics, and Geography subjects should be entered. Candidates' age should be between 15 to 22 years as of 31st August.

Application Fee: Rs.800 for General, BC candidates; Rs.400 for Handicapped, SC, ST candidates

Last Date for Application: June 23

Corrections in Online Application: From June 24 to 26

bottom of page